Monday, February 25, 2013

Playlist for 2/19/13

PAT LAMANNA - Singer of Songs - Do I Know My Song Well Enough to Start Singing Yet? - 2012

Gaza Boat Building Song Contest Winners:
DAVE LIPPMAN - Gaza's Ark - 2012 gazaark.org
BILL HOOD - Reaching Out to You by Bill Hood - 2012 gazaark.org
SCOTT MacFARLANE - Ship of Hope - 2012 gazaark.org

Palestine:
THREE LITTLE BIRDS - Apartheid - 2012 youtube.com
DAVID ROVICS - The Key - Return - 2003
JIM PAGE - Palestine - Collateral Damage - 2002 Whid -Isle Music

Environment:
THREE LITTLE BIRDS - Oil and Water - 2012 youtube.com
DREW LANDRY - Oil Spill Song - 2010 youtube.com
DAR WILLIAMS - Crystal Creek - In the Time of Gods - 2012 Razor & Tie Recordings
CRABTREE & MILLS - Waterfalls - Rise Above - 2011 Free & Easy Music

Pat Lamanna Interview/new CD release:

PAT LAMANNA - Banana - Do I Know My Song Well Enough to Start Singing Yet? - 2012
PAT LAMANNA - Los Mineros de Chile - Do I Know My Song Well Enough to Start Singing Yet? - 2012
PAT LAMANNA - Big to Succeed - Do I Know My Song Well Enough to Start Singing Yet? - 2012
PAT LAMANNA - Let Us Live - Do I Know My Song Well Enough to Start Singing Yet? - 2012

Gun Control:
TOM PAXTON - What if, No Matter…- 2013 tompaxton.com
CHRISTINE LAVIN - More Than One Million Americans - Happy Dance of the Xenophobe - 2007 Yellow Tail Records

War:

TOM PAXTON - George W. Told the Nation - 2007 Pax Music
WILL BRANCH - Checkpoint - Fog of War - 2009
DAVID FERRARD - Wildflowers - Journeyman - 2011 Alter Road Records
DAR WILLIAMS - I Am the One Who Will Remember Everything - In the Time of Gods - 2012 Razor & Tie Recordings

Peace:
STEVE & KRISTI NEBEL - If Peace Will Come - Tandem - 2010
MINDY SIMMONS - One World - One World/Our World - 2009 Mindy Lou Music
APARNA LAKSHMI - Rose's Song - Points of Light & the Constellation - 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment